Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Reloading- I need a little help
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stopping Power
 Stopping Power
 Reloading- I need a little help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

billmc

615 Posts

Posted - November 27 2021 :  6:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Frogfoot

quote:
Originally posted by billmc

quote:
Originally posted by Ace

Not to be a killjoy, but...uh...rule 4? Ace

Ace, no worries. I live out in the woods down a dirt road. There are only 3 houses along this road. My neighbor brought in a machine and cleared out a small area for me to shoot at. I had him align it with the front porch (I'm a lazy hunter and might use the porch as a deer stand). I measured it out and from the edge of the porch to the back of the clearing is 200 feet. This is where I do my shooting. I have a couple of targets (spinners and a gong) set up in this area. (I was aiming at a target maybe 30 yards away. I'm planning on setting up a target at the 50 yard line for the rimfire rifles. My own property is 5 acres and that abuts a wildlife management area. The WMA runs on either side of a river. The river itself is between 1/2 - 3/4 mile behind my place. Cross the river and there's at least another mile before you get out of the woods.

billmc, I think Ace is referring to Rule #4 of this forum regarding the prohibition on posting specific load data.

Oops. Sorry about that. Not ever handloading before, talking about loads on here never came to mind. I was quoting information that is already published in the various loading books. I was only trying to show that I took everyone's advice and how I followed directions. It won't happen again.

Edited to add: After rereading what I just posted its obvious that I guess I can't follow directions after all. If I could, we wouldn't be talking about me not following directions, would we? Again, sorry.

Edited by - billmc on November 27 2021 6:39:22 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.19seconds. Snitz Forums 2000