StoppingPower.net Forums
Home
Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Hollow Points In Snubs?
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Stopping Power
 Stopping Power
 Hollow Points In Snubs?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

oldmuleskinner

990 Posts

Posted - November 07 2020 :  11:10:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A Charter Arms Undercover was my first snubby and it was a good little gun. I now have a preference for J-frame Smiths, but I wouldn't hesitate to carry the Charter, if I still owned it.

Welcome to the forum...you will learn a lot of good stuff here.

Each of us is an innkeeper, and we decide if there is room for Jesus.
Neal A. Maxwell
Go to Top of Page

Coop67
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - November 07 2020 :  7:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy again Mr Evan. Its been awhile day or two since Ive posted. I just like being long on ears...

I was intending to get the Charter mag pug .357 and then c19 hit. I was on paid leave and got that stimulus check but held off oh well. My first charter was for my wife but I let it go in a trade. Just easy to carry and can ride on my ankle as a bug or in a coat pocket when working outside. Got a comfortable holster from raw dog that fits good and is breathable. But Im not giving up on a mag pug ;{)
Go to Top of Page

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5546 Posts

Posted - November 08 2020 :  1:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a chance at a Charter stainless .357 snub yesterday but right now I want to put my money at other things. Nice looking snub

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

David
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - November 11 2020 :  05:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ruger SP101 2.25" DAO in strong side front pocket; Desantis holster. .357 Gold Dot or .357 Critical Defense, with .38 Special Gold Dot standing by. This has been my backup for the past 10 or so years. Had the Ruger slicked up a little by Gemini Customs in Frankfort, KY. Great work. It is now very smooth.

I like a snub for close work. Very reliable and no snag from the DAO hammer. Ammo is not the full power stuff, but have shot enough of it to have confidence that it will do its job if I do mine.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.19seconds. Snitz Forums 2000