StoppingPower.net Forums
Home
Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Thanks to UPS............
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 Hoot & Shoot
 Thanks to UPS............
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

E4E

USA
6451 Posts

Posted - July 15 2005 :  03:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to UPS adding a road to my county (Have notified the road commission of the matter, and they just blinked in horror concerning the plowing budget!) and thanks to some sort of COMPUTER related ugliness in shipping software, I made contact(Actually Vyse called me first with concern.... I wish they made a 1 Ton Pick up truck,or smoke alarm!) with Vyse over the matter of two missing Gello shipments.

Every stinky wharf, has an Oyster with a world class pearl hidden in it.

UPS was straightened out, the Gello made it today, and MORE!!!!!

Mr. Brunet will be bringing Vyse factory prepared, and optimal conditions cast Gello to the H&S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will also be bringing with him info/knowledge, as to optimum "Bloom" strength and the inside track as to the engineering behind the stinky goo that drives the local Coyotes insane after a Gello murder.

The support is definately appreciated, and the learning potential as to the medium is priceless!

I have had the time to cast 8 blocks for demonstrative purposes for H&S classes, and for free time fun in the last 6 days, and our gang deserves more but thanks to current pressures, I have been limited from casting more.

Sleep, and tractor time, have chopped me off at the knees frankly, and Evan is here supporting both sides of a peacefull WAR that has chopped all of us at the Ranch to either awake or DEAD asleep.

It ain't slack that Vyse is taking up however. Vyse Volunteered the support, and it'll be good to learn from them through Mr. Brunet.

Overwhelming support from good folks.
I and others will betaking many notes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say enough.

If the turtles in the pond could speak or type, I'd let them express the thanks!

My Cover is off to Vyse and Mr. Brunet.
E4E

P.S.

Just hope he brings a "LLama" , and appreciates properly cooked Bratwurst!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuition payment is never an easy thing.

Keep the Rifle handy!

Edited by - E4E on July 15 2005 04:01:10 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.09seconds. Snitz Forums 2000