Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Update from Hoot & Shoot 2003
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 StoppingPower.net Site News
 Update from Hoot & Shoot 2003
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - August 02 2003 :  10:44:35 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well...

The Meet & Greet Friday night was great. Just about everyone that registered for the Hoot & Shoot 2003 showed up and got well acquianted. While not surprised, I can't say enough about this great group.

Evan brought some surplus stock from his ammo supply and had a drawing for everyone in attendance. Everyone walked away with a couple boxes... though, since it was a random drawing I'm betting there was some trading and bartering done by the end of the evening.

Today Keith Jones, E4E, Jim Higgimbotham, and Tom Givens all gave outstanding classes and training sessions. While I have learned a lot from my Dad over the years, I cannot believe how much more I learned today! They all gave me some real eye opening (at least for me) tips and methods.

These guys are all amazing instructors. We wish everyone could have been here. We are feeling very confident that we will have a Hoot & Shoot 2004 next summer, so keep your schedule open!

Regards,
Matt

P.S. You all should keep in mind the fact that Jim Higgimbotham and Tom Givens are giving great training like this all the time down at Range Master. I'd highly recommend them for begginers and skilled alike.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.08seconds. Snitz Forums 2000