Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Just a quick thanks to you all
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 StoppingPower.net Site News
 Just a quick thanks to you all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - July 19 2003 :  7:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd like to thank all of you who participate in this board, who have made it a fast growing and yet unique community. I was doing some work on the board this weekend, and I realized that we have hit our 1 year mark/anniversary since moving the board away from ezboard to the StoppingPower.net site. And, based off my records of where we stood at the time we left ezboard to set up this site one year ago, we had around 400 board members, and just under 24,000 posts in the prior one year period.

Within one year of moving to this site, we have nearly tripled the board membership, and in that same one year period, we had over 10,000 more posts than we had in that last year with ezboard. That is a 40%+ improvement over the previous year's board activity.

Anyway, thank you for your support of the site, thank you for the word of mouth advertising I know so many of you have given us. We are trying to continually improve the site and add to its content to maintain the value of the site for you all too. Email me any time with thoughts, comments, or suggestions (matt@stoppingpower.net).

Best wishes to all of you...
Matt

n/a
deleted

828 Posts

Posted - July 19 2003 :  8:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt,

And I thank YOU for all of your tremendous efforts and contributions in keeping this site going strong!!!

HOOAH,

Chris Orr
Simunition Guinea Pig, Brass Magnet, USAF's Most Eligible Bachelor, and All-Around Great Guy!
Go to Top of Page

NukemJim
Average Member

461 Posts

Posted - July 20 2003 :  12:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Matt,

And I thank YOU for all of your tremendous efforts and contributions in keeping this site going strong!!!

Yahhh, Yahhh, What he said

nukemJim

" Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at "
Go to Top of Page

GLV

USA
8866 Posts

Posted - July 20 2003 :  6:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Send GLV an ICQ Message  Send GLV a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Matt--your efforts are appreciated. George

'the world is round everywhere'

'The meek will inherit the earth, but only after the last soldier has left it to them in his will'
Go to Top of Page

John Hambrick

1353 Posts

Posted - July 20 2003 :  7:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Matt, it's me who should be thanking you! I still consider myself the most computer dumb person here, and every time I had a question, you answered it with patience and explanation. Thanks!
John
Go to Top of Page

Scout.308
Advanced Member

1083 Posts

Posted - July 21 2003 :  12:49:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Matt for a high class board. Much appreciated.

One year since the switch? Wow.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
George Washington
Go to Top of Page

Bushwacker
Average Member

252 Posts

Posted - July 22 2003 :  02:47:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It takes a lot of work to run a high class board. Many thanks. Many kudos.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.11seconds. Snitz Forums 2000