Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Hoot & Shoot UPDATE *** All Interested Please Read
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 StoppingPower.net Site News
 Hoot & Shoot UPDATE *** All Interested Please Read
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - July 15 2003 :  8:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Alright... a little bit of an update (you can also see this info at http://www.stoppingpower.net/hoot2003.asp shortly).

For those attending the Hoot & Shoot 2003 near South Haven, MI, you will be receiving info packets in the mail within the week. A few updates from what is currently on the Hoot & Shoot 2003 page on StoppingPower.net:

* Friday's Meet & Greet will be held at the club where the Hoot & Shoot 2003 is being held. Directions to this location will be posted to www.stoppingpower.net soon, and is found in the mailing going out to all registered for the event.

* Some classes at this event will be held both in the class and on the range (IOW, hands on)... be prepared

* Saturday night we will host a Pig Roast (& BBQ for those who don't care for pork), for all attendees of the Hoot & Shoot 2003, at the Watervliet Rod & Gun Club... this is beside the catered lunches both Saturday & Sunday.

* Updated info and links on local attractions will be put up on www.stoppingpower.net, for those interested. The same info will be found in the info packet coming by mail for those already registered for the event.

* Registered attendees will receive a StoppingPower.net, Hoot & Shoot 2003 t-shirt when they come. Please get in touch with me to let me know your prefered size. I will proactively work to contact all registered participants as well to find out your sizes.

If you are interested in attending the Hoot & Shoot 2003, but have not yet registered, please get in touch ASAP. We will be accepting registrations until July 30th. I'm very excited for the event, and am looking forward to meeting you there.

Matt

Edited by - Matt Marshall on July 16 2003 01:05:49 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.08seconds. Snitz Forums 2000