StoppingPower.net Forums
Home
Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Now is the time!
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Be Prepared
 Emergency Preparedness
 Now is the time!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Evan
Administrator

34928 Posts

Posted - December 29 2021 :  2:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys with all the continued Covid Hysteria I think we are looking at a continued effort to suppress us. Funny that the occupant of "The China Palace" says that the fed has no responsibility that it must be done by the states. If that's the case, all the federal mandates should be ended immediately!

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5651 Posts

Posted - December 29 2021 :  8:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that we never ran out of toilet paper, food, water, hand sanitizer, and other household needs due to keeping supplies on hand. When the wife thinks we need 2-3 cans of any food item, I seem to grab about 10-12 cans. I'm not going to say a year's supply but I will say that we keep "At least" the Red Cross suggested amount on hand. Anything past that is possible, but I hate to say....

Arkansas passed a law regarding the mask mandate. The Governor suggests the vaccine but has no intent to compel others to take it.

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

smoky14
Average Member

252 Posts

Posted - December 30 2021 :  07:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There you go again, using common sense and logic".. how antiquated
Smoky
Go to Top of Page

Ace
Advanced Member

USA
6071 Posts

Posted - December 30 2021 :  10:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still maintain that all the hysteria being foisted upon us is to lay the groundwork for a lockdown mandate at election time; all ballots will be required to be absentee/mail in, so the Dems can control the count. And, if some conservative happens to 'landslide' a Lefty, there would be ample time to 'find' boxes of ballots in car trunks and closets.

I had originally thought this would be just for the '24 Presidential election, but the Leftys are facing a likely steam rolling in '22, so probably it will happen then.

With the issue going to the Supreme Court, I think Ol' Joe's remarks the other night about 'no Federal solution' is just laying groundwork for blue-state governors to take on the mission. Guess we'll see.... Ace

Give me $1 every time a Liberal lies, I'll give you $5 every time one tells the truth; I'll end up a wealthy man, you'll end up broke.
If pro-gunners are as murderous as anti-gunners claim, why are there so many anti-gunners still running their mouths?
Go to Top of Page

jle3030
Advanced Member

USA
5808 Posts

Posted - December 31 2021 :  09:14:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+1. The corruption of the 2020 election is well documented - up to a point. I suspect we still don't know the half of it. Whatever we may know, I don't see much being done to prevent it from happening again. And if it a happens again, I see no end...

Jeff

jle3030
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34928 Posts

Posted - December 31 2021 :  3:02:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And to add to the drama, the wife and I have been exposed to covid thru a family member!

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Charlie Foxtrot
Average Member

310 Posts

Posted - December 31 2021 :  5:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evan

And to add to the drama, the wife and I have been exposed to covid thru a family member!

Wishing you, your family, and everyone on this forum a healthy and safe New Year!
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34928 Posts

Posted - January 01 2022 :  4:05:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was on Christmas so all the others present, the other 38, are fine. Fortunately, their son left on his LDS Mission to AZ a week before Christmas!

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Pop Pop
Advanced Member

USA
1556 Posts

Posted - January 01 2022 :  6:27:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of my sons-in-law tested positive today. Went to upstate New York, this past Thursday, and said a couple came who were sick. He, and our daughter, are fully vaccinated, but his 2 children(11-13) are not. We are praying for them.

Pop Pop
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.08seconds. Snitz Forums 2000