Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - 9/11 Anniversary
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Be Prepared
 Emergency Preparedness
 9/11 Anniversary
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5625 Posts

Posted - September 02 2021 :  07:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some will possibly ignore that day, some pay possibly be concerned about a few things.

Given the way things have recently happened, and the lack of leadership I would not be surprised if bold terrorist decided to attack somewhere.

I'll keep going with a Prayer on my lips and a plan in my mind. I will make sure the vehicles are filled up on Friday instead of Saturday this year.

Stay safe my friends.

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...

Frogfoot

USA
919 Posts

Posted - September 02 2021 :  07:50:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it was about four years ago on the 9-11 anniversary when one of my more patriotic co-workers spoke up during our morning meeting and asked if anybody knew what the day signified and I answered that it was anniversary of the September 11th attacks. I was disappointed in my other co-workers as the only sounds the few made who even bothered to respond were disinterested grunts. Mind you, the company I worked for is a major defense contractor dealing with military tactical vehicles and the facility is located on a military base, so we interacted with our customers on a very regular basis.

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. - Sir Winston Churchill
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.08seconds. Snitz Forums 2000