StoppingPower.net Forums
Home
Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - .22 LR ammo available!
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 The Rimfire Room
 .22 LR ammo available!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Chris Christian
Advanced Member

USA
3772 Posts

Posted - January 05 2021 :  5:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those of you struggling to find .22LR ammo, I saw that Cheaper Than Dirt has 100 round boxes of CCI .22LR Mini-Mag 40-grain plated bullets on sale for only $99.89 per 100 round box! Plus shipping. Stock up now! (LOL).

Thieves like this deserve to be called out. I, for one, will never purchase ANYTHING from these people.

Chris Christian
There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who wonder What The Heck happened! Pick one.

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5577 Posts

Posted - January 05 2021 :  8:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I grabbed several boxes this past year during my weekly trip to wally world. People had 4 years to get ready for this dry run of ammo and price gouging.

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

Pop Pop
Advanced Member

USA
1380 Posts

Posted - January 06 2021 :  07:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My son-in-law purchased a box of Federal 22Lr (333) for 25.99 at the Sportsman's Store in Charleston SC last Sunday morning. Thought that very reasonable for this day in time. Limit one box per.

Pop Pop
Go to Top of Page

Ace
Advanced Member

USA
5890 Posts

Posted - January 06 2021 :  11:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was cruising ammoseek a while back, found several places that had .22LR available at 50-round boxes for something like $15-20 a box (as I remember the numbers). Not even boutique target ammo.
At Academy about a month ago, found 100-round Winchester .223 and 250-round .22LR at reasonable--by today's--prices, limit three boxes of each. Like an idiot, I only came home with a box of the .22's. Ace

Give me $1 every time a Liberal lies, I'll give you $5 every time one tells the truth; I'll end up a wealthy man, you'll end up broke.
If pro-gunners are as murderous as anti-gunners claim, why are there so many anti-gunners still running their mouths?
Go to Top of Page

fiasconva
Average Member

USA
289 Posts

Posted - January 07 2021 :  3:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have an ad in our local Craigslist the last few days offering 4, 50 round boxes of 22 shorts for a bargain price of only $40.00. What a steal! *s*

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - fiasconva on January 07 2021 3:32:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34782 Posts

Posted - January 07 2021 :  5:39:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Understand that "Cheaper Than Diamonds" is being investigated by their ag for price gouging!

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Chris Christian
Advanced Member

USA
3772 Posts

Posted - January 08 2021 :  06:36:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cruised back to Cheaper Than Diamonds and saw that the $99.89 100 round box of Mini-Mag was no longer listed. Either some idiot bought it out, or Cheaper took too much flack for them to handle. I hope they get busted real good!

Chris Christian
There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who wonder What The Heck happened! Pick one.
Go to Top of Page

Barry in IN

USA
659 Posts

Posted - January 11 2021 :  10:31:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They now show a "deal" on Winchester bargain box ammo. Depending on what part of the listing you read, it's either the "333" or "222".
Price? $199.89
Limit one, now!

I hope they fold, and anyone who buys it has 99% misfires.

Or my name ain't Nathan Arizona!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.11seconds. Snitz Forums 2000