Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Ruger Customer Service
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 The Rimfire Room
 Ruger Customer Service
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajt
Average Member

USA
333 Posts

Posted - January 28 2020 :  4:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got off the phone with Ruger's customer service and I must say that I was impressed - again! Have dealt with them before with issues on a Mark2, a 9E, and a Mini 14. Today I ordered magazines for an LCP2 and inquired about the availability of the 10/22 Takedown model. Cannot find one locally and three different dealers said that they were not available from their distributors. The person in customer service transferred me to their New Hampshire office where the person asked which model I was looking for and then gave me the names of four distributors to give to my dealer, as they were showing to have the model in stock. I was impressed. Contacted my dealer and he said that he would check them and get back to me. I have almost always found the Customer Service people in the firearms related fields to be exceptional.

Chris Christian
Advanced Member

USA
3714 Posts

Posted - January 28 2020 :  5:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ajt

I just got off the phone with Ruger's customer service and I must say that I was impressed - again! Have dealt with them before with issues on a Mark2, a 9E, and a Mini 14. Today I ordered magazines for an LCP2 and inquired about the availability of the 10/22 Takedown model. Cannot find one locally and three different dealers said that they were not available from their distributors. The person in customer service transferred me to their New Hampshire office where the person asked which model I was looking for and then gave me the names of four distributors to give to my dealer, as they were showing to have the model in stock. I was impressed. Contacted my dealer and he said that he would check them and get back to me. I have almost always found the Customer Service people in the firearms related fields to be exceptional.

A BIG +1. I've been writing about guns since 1985 and have spent a fair amount of time on the phone with gun companies. Ruger has always been head and shoulders above the rest.

Funny story... recently a fellow gun club member had to send a Ruger 10/22 rifle back. He had saved the original shipping box (it's a real PITA to ship a gun without that) and sent it in that. Customer Service gave him all the instructions. Then, one day, the UPS truck arrived at his door. He was sooo happy! Then he found out it was his empty shipping box. He called, and they told him they had no place to store it, so they sent it back to him. When his gun followed shortly after, it had a new shipping box... same as the old one, just new.

Ruger spent the money to ship his empty box back to him so he would have it if he ever needed it again. Speaks volumes about Ruger's Customer Service.

Chris Christian
There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who wonder What The Heck happened! Pick one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.05seconds. Snitz Forums 2000