Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Today And Tomorrow
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 Miscellaneous
 Today And Tomorrow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evan
Administrator

34509 Posts

Posted - June 15 2019 :  12:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today I'm taking grandson Jacob to the range so he an decide what he wants in a carry gun. I finished his ccw with him last week. Great young man!. Served his LDS Mission in Utah and Wyoming.

Tomorrow? God bless all you fathers!

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5419 Posts

Posted - June 15 2019 :  10:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Outstanding on his Mission work AND his CCW.

Happy Father's Day Men....

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

jle3030
Advanced Member

USA
5468 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  08:46:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good on ya!

I've concluded that serving as a mentor and a positive role model to the next generation or three is man's highest purpose in this life.

Happy Fathers Day to all!

Jeff

jle3030
Go to Top of Page

montanaman
Advanced Member

1137 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  11:53:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Evan.

How many Grandkids are you up to?

Paladin didn't need a semi-auto, or a laser sight, and always carried an extra gun.
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34509 Posts

Posted - June 17 2019 :  09:14:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
33 grands and two great grands with a 3rd great grand to join us soon. Had to wait until the second great grand to get another left handed person in the family!

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

bandaidman
Advanced Member

USA
1459 Posts

Posted - June 17 2019 :  8:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evan

33 grands and two great grands with a 3rd great grand to join us soon. Had to wait until the second great grand to get another left handed person in the family!

Well I spent most of Saturday night with stomach flu, not sure what I ate but it all came back up so I didn't see this until today Monday. Happy Fathers day to all. (we once had a lady check in but haven't seen a remark for years)
I'm way behind Evan with 17 Grandkids and first Grandson planning on getting married this August. However I've been blessed with 2 kids, and 4 grandkids who in their right minds chose the correct hand.
When my oldest daughter lost her husband 3 years ago they are a shooting family but my daughter was distracted with everything else and her youngest son who was still in highschool didn't have anyone to take him shooting. Even with a bad back we had great times being able to go shooting. I tried to make the trip (2 hours one-way) once a month Some of the best time I've ever had. Ethan has always had a soft spot in my heart as his bigger brother seemed to be like most big brothers and pick on him all the time. While his Big brother was on a mission he went from pudgy to a good linebacker on the football field, and gained inches to the point that he is taller than his "older" brother and they have agreed that picking on people isn't that much fun anymore (older brother in particular ). Next best time I've had was taking my youngest daughter and her husband shooting. I may get more time with them once he finishes Med school/residency. Need to plan a time before Grandson gets married to take them both shooting.

ďIf for a while the harder you try, the harder it gets, take heart. So it has been with the best people who ever lived.
Jeffery Holland
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34509 Posts

Posted - June 18 2019 :  2:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oldest grandson married a young woman who served as a missionary where he did in Bulgaria. Their daughter turned one and we had a combo Father's Day/Birthday celebration. She is aggressively left handed and I know where all my left handed holster will go when I croak.

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

montanaman
Advanced Member

1137 Posts

Posted - June 18 2019 :  11:05:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evan you have certainly done your share to ensure the perpetuation of the human species!

A manís riches arenít measured in money.

You are a very rich and lucky man Evan!

Paladin didn't need a semi-auto, or a laser sight, and always carried an extra gun.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.08seconds. Snitz Forums 2000