Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - One gun ban that isnít working
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 Miscellaneous
 One gun ban that isnít working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Chris Christian
Advanced Member

USA
3603 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  6:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LB, scroll back up through your previous posts... just above this one... and look at all the "crrap symbols" amid the letters that denote the words in your posts.

Chris Christian
There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who wonder What The Heck happened! Pick one.
Go to Top of Page

RLS

USA
748 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  9:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chris,

It may be your browser or a setting in the browser.

I started using Slimjet as my browser for this site and I see the anomalies in LB's posts.

When I view the site in Slimbrowser, LB's posts show as normal, well as normal as LB can be.

I get odd characters in the Slimjet, such as a black diamond with a question mark in it.

It also may be something with LB's PC is causing it to look screwy on our PCs.

Rick
Go to Top of Page

Ace
Advanced Member

USA
5630 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  10:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine shows the same thing in that one post. Figured it was the Rooshans looking for something to mess with the next election of something. Ace

Give me $1 every time a Liberal lies, I'll give you $5 every time one tells the truth; I'll end up a wealthy man, you'll end up broke.
If pro-gunners are as murderous as anti-gunners claim, why are there so many anti-gunners still running their mouths?
Go to Top of Page

LittleBill
Advanced Member

5558 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  11:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RLS

Chris,

It may be your browser or a setting in the browser.

I started using Slimjet as my browser for this site and I see the anomalies in LB's posts.

When I view the site in Slimbrowser, LB's posts show as normal, well as normal as LB can be.

I get odd characters in the Slimjet, such as a black diamond with a question mark in it.

It also may be something with LB's PC is causing it to look screwy on our PCs.

Rick

Indeed! Which ainít very normal, even under the best of circumstances....

Iím posting from my iPhone 6, the same phone Iíve been using to post here for the last 3 or 4 years... is it possible that one of the periodic updates on my phone altered my browser?

"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at its testing point"--- C.S. Lewis

"There are some ideas so foolish, that only an intellectual could believe them"--- George Orwell

Slow Is Smooth, Smooth Is Fast

Edited by - LittleBill on June 17 2019 12:05:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

LittleBill
Advanced Member

5558 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  11:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ace

Mine shows the same thing in that one post. Figured it was the Rooshans looking for something to mess with the next election of something. Ace

Oh great! Theyíve finished messing with the election... now theyíre coming after me...

"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at its testing point"--- C.S. Lewis

"There are some ideas so foolish, that only an intellectual could believe them"--- George Orwell

Edited by - LittleBill on June 16 2019 11:34:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

LittleBill
Advanced Member

5558 Posts

Posted - June 16 2019 :  11:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Christian

LB, scroll back up through your previous posts... just above this one... and look at all the "crrap symbols" amid the letters that denote the words in your posts.

Chris, it all looks perfectly normal to me.

Go to Top of Page

bandaidman
Advanced Member

USA
1462 Posts

Posted - June 17 2019 :  8:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well you are sending Konji instead of spaces so you might need to look at that. I just thought you were seeing if we could read Chinese, Korean, or Japanese? Practicing for all those ethic groups you have in Colorado right.

ďIf for a while the harder you try, the harder it gets, take heart. So it has been with the best people who ever lived.
Jeffery Holland
Go to Top of Page

LittleBill
Advanced Member

5558 Posts

Posted - June 17 2019 :  10:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where do I look?

Youíd be hard-put to find someone more ignorant than me regarding browsers, etc.

Everything Iím posting continues to look perfectly notmal on my iPhone.

One if the things I like about the little town Iím living in, is itís extreme lack of ethnic and racial ďdiversityĒ.... I havenít seen a woman in a burkha yet! Whereas back in northern VA, Iíd see them every time I went out.

Edited by - LittleBill on June 17 2019 10:56:04 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.2seconds. Snitz Forums 2000