Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - StoppingPower.net Hoot & Shoot 2003
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 StoppingPower.net Site News
 StoppingPower.net Hoot & Shoot 2003
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - June 10 2003 :  9:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone...

I'm sorry I was late on this... I had really intended to post this weeks ago, but with several new hires at work, a week of vacation, a move to Utah, and preparation for grad school I just got behind on everything!

Anyway, information and registration for the Hoot & Shoot 2003 is now online. The Hoot & Shoot 2003 will be taking place in the South Haven, Michigan area (very beautiful area in the summer, right near Lake Michigan), and will officially run Saturday & Sunday, August 2-3, 2003, though there will be an informal ice-breaker at a restaurant (to be announced) Friday (August 1) evening for those who wish to come.

This event will be a great chance for us to get to know each other, put names to faces, receive some great instruction from highly skilled trainers, and generally have a fun time.

You can learn more about the event, the great classes that will be offered, its cost, and access a link to the registration form at http://www.stoppingpower.net/hoot2003.asp

Please email me with any questions you may have at matt@stoppingpower.net.

Matt

Edited by - Matt Marshall on June 11 2003 01:14:53 AM

BobM77
Advanced Member

USA
1425 Posts

Posted - June 11 2003 :  10:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Save me a seat, I'll call in the morning (not too early :)). I can't get the form to come up-it says I need a 128 bit security browser-I'll check in to that too. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - June 12 2003 :  12:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No problem... feel free to call your order in as well (1.248.761.5314).

Matt
Go to Top of Page

GLV

USA
8866 Posts

Posted - June 12 2003 :  6:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Send GLV an ICQ Message  Send GLV a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I keep getting some sort of error msg--so I will phone in [while trying to check out].

Matt, went back and looked at the error msgs after I talked to you. The following is what came up on the 'Confirm Order' Page under my address infromation.

Microsoft VBS runtime error "800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'HTMLEncode'

/sp/doCheckout.asp, line 100

Thanks, George

'the world is round everywhere'

'The meek will inherit the earth, but only after the last soldier has left it to them in his will'

Edited by - GLV on June 12 2003 6:26:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - June 12 2003 :  8:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
George... It blows my mind how so many others don't get this, including myself, but thank you very much for capturing the error and sharing it. I have about 7 orders in today that executed just fine outside of my tests with multiple browsers. Anyway, this definitely will help me pin it down. Thanks.

Matt
Go to Top of Page

swuthrich
Average Member

USA
323 Posts

Posted - June 12 2003 :  8:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there a guest list being assembled of forum contributors?

God Bless the United States of America and all who defend her.
Go to Top of Page

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - June 12 2003 :  9:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing you mean presenters at the Hoot & Shoot... if so, the answer is yes. You can read all about it at http://www.stoppingpower.net/hoot2003.asp

Matt
Go to Top of Page

MSU721

USA
1554 Posts

Posted - June 12 2003 :  11:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt...

I was just reading that page you posted and realized that there are no posted ammo requirements...

I know you guys are alreay working hard to put this all together, but as soon as you can get that up there that would be really helpful.

Thanks...

JWR

JWR
Go to Top of Page

swuthrich
Average Member

USA
323 Posts

Posted - June 13 2003 :  03:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm guessing you mean presenters at the Hoot & Shoot... if so, the answer is yes. You can read all about it at http://www.stoppingpower.net/hoot2003.asp

Matt...Sorry I wasn't more specific. I meant is there a list of the stopping power posters that have registered to attend the event. Thanks.

God Bless the United States of America and all who defend her.
Go to Top of Page

Vafish
Advanced Member

USA
3307 Posts

Posted - June 13 2003 :  07:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If not a list, we could all just post up in the stopping power section under the sticky for the hoot and shoot when we register.

"If your plan is for one year, plant rice.
If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
If your plan is for one hundred years,
educate children." -- Confucius
Go to Top of Page

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - July 15 2003 :  8:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
swuthrich...

You know, while I've taken registrations from a number of people, I don't know which of them are normal users of the message board. And, I certainly don't know which names correlate to handles on this board... sorry.

Matt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.25seconds. Snitz Forums 2000