StoppingPower.net Forums
Home
Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Del-Ton: Any good?
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 The Rifle Rack
 Del-Ton: Any good?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Frogfoot

USA
833 Posts

Posted - January 02 2018 :  02:40:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the brethren at church acquired a Del-Ton AR and was wondering about the quality. I've not had any experience with them, so am turning to you all for your opinions about them good or bad.

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. - Sir Winston Churchill

Malcolm
Advanced Member

USA
4021 Posts

Posted - January 02 2018 :  3:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I certainly wouldn’t turn one down. I do believe, that most commercial ARs are pretty compatible with each other at this point. I’m not an AR snob, I like em all.

"The measure of a man's character, is how he treats someone who can do nothing for him." (unknown)
Go to Top of Page

coopman67
Starting Member

USA
24 Posts

Posted - January 07 2018 :  6:49:27 PM  Show Profile  Click to see coopman67's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Frogfoot,

I bought a Del ton echo 316 model with B5 furniture and it is a good solid rifle. I asked the same question you did and got good feedback on it from this site. Check in precision rifles for the responses. Good warranty on it and mil spec parts.
Go to Top of Page

Frogfoot

USA
833 Posts

Posted - January 11 2018 :  12:20:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks much for the responses and coopman67, I went and checked out your thread (I should have looked a little further and I would have seen it) and was impressed with the responses you received as well. Thanks again.

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. - Sir Winston Churchill
Go to Top of Page

coopman67
Starting Member

USA
24 Posts

Posted - January 14 2018 :  3:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Click to see coopman67's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Anytime Frogfoot. Good shooting!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.42seconds. Snitz Forums 2000