Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - M&P 2.0
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 Pistol Palace
 M&P 2.0
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Olddog84

USA
598 Posts

Posted - November 02 2017 :  08:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any experience? I am looking at the new 9C compact in 2.0. I have the first generation 9C and I never really liked it. I dont like short grips on double stack guns, so the 9C either rode with the full length magazine with a spacer in it or sat on the shelf: never liked the short 12 rounder. It looks like the 2.0 9C is a direct competitor to the Glock 19 with a full 3 finger grip and 15 round magazine. I always liked the original full size M&P and the 2.0 sounds better in every respect.
Mike

"Somebody Tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." Malcolm Reynolds

Jim Higginbotham

USA
9431 Posts

Posted - November 02 2017 :  09:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought a 2.0 full size .45 a few months ago. It corrects a few of the problems that I have with my first .45 (heavy trigger, thumb safety comes off too easily, slippery grip).

Jim

Get the Weaponcraft Journal on Amazon: Print or Kindle!
Go to Top of Page

BobM77
Advanced Member

USA
1425 Posts

Posted - November 03 2017 :  9:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been issued a full size 2.0 40 for around a year. I like the texture for a duty gun. Last week I bought the 2.0 9C. I have about 200 rds through it so far. I shoot my other M&Ps (9 and 40) better than my Glock 19. The new 9C so far works really well for me. I like size/capacity envelope for fanny pack carry (I go to a gym several times a week). It's a little more concealable than the full size for my everyday belt carry, either IWB or OWB.
Go to Top of Page

Pat Taylor
Starting Member

USA
40 Posts

Posted - November 04 2017 :  02:18:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 2 of the 5 inch .40s but have only put a few hundred rounds through one of them. No problems but a little early to make claims. I like the pistols myself but my tastes are not the usual normal.

The full size slide is only 1/8 to 1/4 longer than the new compact. If you want a deal pick up a version 1 full size which are selling very cheap and chop the grip to the new compact mags.
Go to Top of Page

pochis

USA
68 Posts

Posted - November 13 2017 :  6:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have heard nothing but praise for the 2.0 in all sizes, it will be my xmas present to myself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.2seconds. Snitz Forums 2000