Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Aim Surplus Glock 42 LEO trade-ins $300
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 Glocks
 Aim Surplus Glock 42 LEO trade-ins $300
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LittleBill
Advanced Member

4377 Posts

Posted - September 29 2017 :  6:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aim Surplus online has Glock 42 .380 LEO trade-ins for $300 while supplies last....

"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at its testing point"--- C.S. Lewis

"There are some ideas so foolish that only an intellectual could believe them"--- George Orwell

Slow Is Smooth, Smooth Is Fast

Uncle Mike
Advanced Member

USA
1605 Posts

Posted - September 30 2017 :  09:11:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LittleBill

Aim Surplus online has Glock 42 .380 LEO trade-ins for $300 while supplies last....

Hi Bill, not a Glock but Dan's Ammo has Beretta 92s made in Italy, pistols with an extra magazine for $320, regards, Mike

"The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage"...Thucyides

"War is sweet to those who do not know it."...Erasmus
Go to Top of Page

jle3030
Advanced Member

USA
4992 Posts

Posted - September 30 2017 :  09:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dealers must be feeling the buying slowdown. Bud's has, among others, the Italian Police turn in Beretta 92S for $299. New Beretta 92FSOOM @ $469. Mossberg Shockwave and Remington Tac 14 "other guns" for $389 ($339 for the Remmie after rebate). LCPI @ $169; LCPII @ $209.

Jeff

jle3030
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Mike
Advanced Member

USA
1605 Posts

Posted - September 30 2017 :  09:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jle3030

Dealers must be feeling the buying slowdown. Bud's has, among others, the Italian Police turn in Beretta 92S for $299. New Beretta 92FSOOM @ $469. Mossberg Shockwave and Remington Tac 14 "other guns" for $389 ($339 for the Remmie after rebate). LCPI @ $169; LCPII @ $209.

Jeff

Hi, I've also noticed that Federal has a 25% rebate on ammo, notably American Eagle. I also noted a dearth of all "target/practice" ammunition; at least those on sale, regards, Mike

"The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage"...Thucyides

"War is sweet to those who do not know it."...Erasmus
Go to Top of Page

LittleBill
Advanced Member

4377 Posts

Posted - September 30 2017 :  2:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Target Sports has the Mossberg Shockwave for $369, free shipping.

"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at its testing point"--- C.S. Lewis

"There are some ideas so foolish that only an intellectual could believe them"--- George Orwell

Go to Top of Page

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5252 Posts

Posted - September 30 2017 :  4:43:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The demand is currently down, and excellent time to buy what you need folks. After close examination of different pocket/backup guns to full size pistols & rifles/shotguns purchased two words: Mags & ammo...

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

LittleBill
Advanced Member

4377 Posts

Posted - September 30 2017 :  4:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jle3030

Jeff

My local gun store just moved to a new location: not nearly as convenient, but half the rent. They pretty much had to do it to stay afloat. IIRC, they told me that gun sales are down 50-something percent nationwide, compared to when The World's Greatest Gun Salesman, B. Hussein Obama, was in office.

Edited by - LittleBill on September 30 2017 5:00:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

LittleBill
Advanced Member

4377 Posts

Posted - September 30 2017 :  5:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arvinator

The demand is currently down, and excellent time to buy what you need folks. After close examination of different pocket/backup guns to full size pistols & rifles/shotguns purchased two words: Mags & ammo...

When it looked like Hillary would win, I invested in guns, mags, and ammo, reasoning that when she got into office, prices would skyrocket and availability would plummet. I'd be a fool not to get them now, while I still could.

Now that we were spared that fate, I'm investIng in guns, mags, and ammo, reasoning that with prices this low, now's the time to stock up. I'd be a fool not to take advantage of these low prices.

Isn't reason a wonderful thing?

Edited by - LittleBill on September 30 2017 5:08:16 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.2seconds. Snitz Forums 2000