Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - KelTec bluedot program
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 The Rifle Rack
 KelTec bluedot program
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5252 Posts

Posted - June 07 2017 :  11:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saw today that active, retired LEO ( Possibly Military) can get KelTec products CHEAP.

9mm Carbine, over a hundred bucks cheaper than local shop. Going to look into this soon... Want Glock 19 version, will settle for Glock 17 version.

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...

oldmuleskinner

795 Posts

Posted - June 08 2017 :  01:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you can only get the G17 model, all you have to do is use a saw or Dremel to cut the bottom of the grip down until a G19 mag fits. Don't ask me how I know.

Each of us is an innkeeper, and we decide if there is room for Jesus.
Neal A. Maxwell
Go to Top of Page

wolfgang2000
Advanced Member

USA
3742 Posts

Posted - June 08 2017 :  7:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is what the factory did to my gen1. The only problem I've experienced is that Glock Gen1 mags (not drop free) won't lock up.

Arvin, please keep us informed on what you find out from Kel-Tec. I could easily see his and hers S2K,s.

“The key is to hit them hard, hit them fast, and hit them repeatedly. The one shot stop is a unit of measurement not a tactical philosophy.” Evan Marshall
Go to Top of Page

Arvinator
Advanced Member

USA
5252 Posts

Posted - June 08 2017 :  9:19:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cannot refer to other sites, but a person can look.... ( Hope that did not violate a rule)

Be honest, fair, and always prepared...
Go to Top of Page

wolfgang2000
Advanced Member

USA
3742 Posts

Posted - June 13 2017 :  3:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I contacted Kel-Tec. The "Blue Dot" program is alive and well. They didn't give me how much the discount will be. There is a list of dealers and distributors involved.

I would normally copy and paste the message here. However there is a hot link in the message that shows a map or the dealers involved. If Evans OK it I will post it here.

“The key is to hit them hard, hit them fast, and hit them repeatedly. The one shot stop is a unit of measurement not a tactical philosophy.” Evan Marshall
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Mike
Advanced Member

USA
1603 Posts

Posted - June 13 2017 :  4:09:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Glock, FN and several other companies also have this, regards, Mike

"The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage"...Thucyides

"War is sweet to those who do not know it."...Erasmus
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34114 Posts

Posted - June 13 2017 :  6:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wolf, go ahead

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

wolfgang2000
Advanced Member

USA
3742 Posts

Posted - June 16 2017 :  1:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here it is.

Ericka Marchiano
said about 4 hour(s) ago
We now offer an LEO firearm purchase program called the Blue Dot Program that is a network of commercial dealers that will expand LEO sales of Kel-Tec weapons, and make acquiring weapons easier for the LEO community. This is only applicable for active and retired Law Enforcement individuals or agencies, US Coast Guard, Federal Agents, Prison Guards, Parole and Probation Officers with qualifying credentials. Unfortunately, military, security firms and individual security guards are not eligible at this time.
Here’s a link to a map of the stocking dealers that are participating in the Blue Dot Programs at this time. We’ll try to keep it as updated as possible as new dealers are registered. http://j.mp/2ev8fTv
To keep it fair, Kel-Tec Blue Dot dealers must sell in their local area only. No out of state or territory sales are allowed, nor is selling them at gun shows or online permitted.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.28seconds. Snitz Forums 2000