StoppingPower.net Forums
Home
Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Bail Out Bags?
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Be Prepared
 Emergency Preparedness
 Bail Out Bags?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

wolfgang2000
Advanced Member

USA
3742 Posts

Posted - June 13 2017 :  3:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wolfgang2000

I know that there are a tons of dedicated bailout bag on the market. However all of them scream GUN. If you need to be "undercover" try looking into some surplus gas mask bags.

A couple months ago I posted about a Finnish gas mask bag. It's a messenger style bag that has several pockets inside. A couple of these pockets are the right size to hold AR mags. These are not as deep as the LAPS bail out bags, but you could carry a fair amount of stuff in them.

These bags are surplus but in new shape, and the are going for $6.00 each from "Keep shooting".

Dov, I just got in my "zombie hunter bag" from LAPG. On the surface I really like this bag. IMO the inside is set up better, the molle webbing on one side allows the user to put whatever pouches he wants on there. If you surf around Amazon, E-Bay or even LAPG, you will find mag pouches galore, in every shape and size.

I'm in the process of changing my shotgun support system to this new bag. With the pouches I found, it will increases my ammo capacity by 1/3, and require less modification to work.

“The key is to hit them hard, hit them fast, and hit them repeatedly. The one shot stop is a unit of measurement not a tactical philosophy.” Evan Marshall
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.33seconds. Snitz Forums 2000