Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Headlamp on Sale at Costco
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Be Prepared
 Concealed Carry
 Headlamp on Sale at Costco
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oldmuleskinner

758 Posts

Posted - March 18 2017 :  02:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Costco has the Coast headlamp on sale until March 21st, for $6 off the normal price of $28.99 for 2 of them, including batteries. These lights put out 405 lumens, with two lower settings.

I bought a bunch of them for my kids and myself for Christmas and they are a really great light, especially considering the price. I am very happy with mine and at this price, I am going to buy a few more.

I also bought another light a couple of weeks ago, but this one is a small lantern. It is a Lux-Pro LP367. It costs $14.99. It puts out 150 lumens and uses 3 AA batteries. It is a very bright little lantern that will fit in a jacket pocket. I am going to buy a bunch for my kids, and a couple more for myself. I bought mine locally, but if you buy direct from the website, and spend over $20, the shipping is free.

I also have a couple of similar lanterns made by Streamlight that seem to be a little better built, not quite as bright, but cost twice as much. They use 3 AA batteries.

Either of them are great for camping or a power outage, and would be incredible in a survival situation, if you have rechargeable batteries and a way to charge them.

Ooooops...I meant to post this under Emergency Preparedness

Each of us is an innkeeper, and we decide if there is room for Jesus.
Neal A. Maxwell

Edited by - oldmuleskinner on March 18 2017 03:03:43 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.16seconds. Snitz Forums 2000