Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Elite Tactical Systems
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 Glocks
 Elite Tactical Systems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Russ Larges

USA
2214 Posts

Posted - January 19 2017 :  12:04:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awhile back I purchased four mags from them, two for my g19 and two for my g17. These are clear plastic with no metal liner. I had seen a review on them that showed them well. At 15 bucks the price good.
I just opened them today, not sure what to think yet. I have not used them but hope to soon as the weather clears up a bit. I measured the lips on one and loaded it full and put it in my shooting box the plan is to leave that way for a week or so then measure it again to see if the spread.
Has anyone tried these before and if so what do you think/
Russ

The pistol, learn it well, carry it allways. Jeff Cooper

Russ Larges

USA
2214 Posts

Posted - February 06 2017 :  6:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally got to shoot a few rounds through these mags. The one I left loaded for about two weeks miked out the same as new. I did find it hard to load the last round, very little spring left. It also made inserting the mag with the slide closed hard. I shot three different mags but only one load per mag.
I guess I will use these for practice only, but not for serious use.
Russ

Go to Top of Page

Dave in PA
Average Member

USA
405 Posts

Posted - February 06 2017 :  8:56:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Russ, did you have any malfunctions? What capacity were the mags? Thanks for the review as I've been eyeballing them for a while.
Go to Top of Page

Russ Larges

USA
2214 Posts

Posted - February 07 2017 :  07:42:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave in PA

Russ, did you have any malfunctions? What capacity were the mags? Thanks for the review as I've been eyeballing them for a while.

I had no malfunctions with what I shot, a very limited amount. I shot both 15 and 17 round mags in my g19. I will shoot them a lot more as the weather clears. The price is the same a mag pul magazines which I would like to try also. Neither of these mags have a steel liner like the factor does.
Russ

Go to Top of Page

Dave in PA
Average Member

USA
405 Posts

Posted - February 07 2017 :  3:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Russ. I have several of the 15 and 17 round Magpul Glock mags and they have worked without any malfunctions. I have left several loaded for a few months and they still worked fine for me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.12seconds. Snitz Forums 2000