Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Clark K
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 StoppingPower.net Site News
 Clark K
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evan
Administrator

34115 Posts

Posted - May 21 2003 :  5:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt and his wife are on their way to Utah this week to attend graduate/law school at BYU. It may be a week or so before he's back in the loop.

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

ClarkK
Average Member

USA
317 Posts

Posted - May 21 2003 :  5:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. Any chance you could e-mail me my password? I didn't write it down, and I stay logged on here. My aging brain cells have failed me again.
Go to Top of Page

RTAB1
Advanced Member

USA
1179 Posts

Posted - May 21 2003 :  6:26:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evan: wish Matt and his wife good luck for me. First year law school isn't as bad as many make it out to be. If they need any info I'd be happy to share my experiences. Russ
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34115 Posts

Posted - May 21 2003 :  6:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt plans to combine an MBA and Law School-his wife just graduated at the top of her Physicians Assistant program. He'll have to get you your pass word as I'm cyber ignorant

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

RTAB1
Advanced Member

USA
1179 Posts

Posted - May 22 2003 :  03:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt: good luck to you. Feel free to drop me a line. I learned a trick or two during my journey from 1L to managing partner that I'd be happy to pass on. Haven't met a 1L yet that didn't need a little direction. Russ

Edited by - RTAB1 on May 22 2003 03:32:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

ClarkK
Average Member

USA
317 Posts

Posted - May 22 2003 :  10:24:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No rush on the password. My best to Matt as he begins the "paper chase."

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. - Ben Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Evan
Administrator

34115 Posts

Posted - May 22 2003 :  10:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt is the most like his Mom of all 7 of our kids-very quiet, extremely bright, and genuinely humble-all the things I'm not. He'll be here for the H&S, but I miss him already

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - May 22 2003 :  12:58:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ClarkK... I believe I misunderstood you in your email to me. I thought you were looking for your pw to the web store... I replied with some info on this a couple days ago. Was the password to something else, that you were looking for when you contacted me?

Matt
Go to Top of Page

ClarkK
Average Member

USA
317 Posts

Posted - May 22 2003 :  7:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt - Got your phone call. Thanks, bud. I didn't expect such personal treatment! I didn't realize you had a separate data base for the store. This was my first purchase there, so I'm not registered.

I have, though, forgotten my password for the forum. I won't need it unless my hard-drive gets swept again, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. And then I'll try the usual suspect passwords, and all should be well with the world again. Meanwhile, I'll register in the store for future purchases. Thanks again, and good luck in law school. Don't let Prof. Kingsfield intimidate you. (You know: "You come into my class with heads full of mush, and you will leave thinking like law-yers.") - Clark

Edited by - ClarkK on May 22 2003 7:40:45 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.14seconds. Snitz Forums 2000