StoppingPower.net Forums
Home
Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Catch up time!
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 StoppingPower.net Site News
 Catch up time!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - February 13 2003 :  7:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is directed to those who have placed orders on the StoppingPower.net Online store over the past couple months. We have been advertising on the home page that those who place orders on the StoppingPower.net Online Store will gain access to extra shooting reports that were not included in the book.

Well, I need to apologize because some customers have been setup for access to this and others have not yet been setup. Anyway, the offer was originally intended for all new sales from when it was posted at about the new year. However, a lot of people have been asking about it, and I have decided that I'll go all the way back and give access to customers who bought since September 1, 2002. I am not picking this date arbitrarily, but rather after looking back at my emails and web site development, I see that this is the earliest I mentioned to anyone that we would be putting something like this together.

I do need to apologize for more than just being late about giving access to some who have bought since putting the anouncement up on www.stoppingpower.net. It has taken me quite some time to get everything deployed and entered into the database that has been given me. Currently there are about 60+ shootings listed on the extra shooting results page. This only represents about 1/3 of what my father has given me to put up there. Furthermore, currently it is just the shooting results, and not deeper analysis or summaries of these results (both of which I plan to get up on the results pages). Finally, I've been putting all of the chrono results that my father has been posting and getting for the past while on different rounds tested into an easy to access database that will also be accessible from these same shooting results pages.

All of this is expected to come a little quicker than what has been put online so far. The primary hangup for to date on this project has been time. I have recently completed all of my applications and interviews for MBA programs I'm applying to, and outside of work, church, and life in general I really just have not had time to get much else done over the past couple months.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a little bit of a break until school starts in the fall to focus on further enhancing www.stoppingpower.net. Anyone interested in the resources I'm discussing here, who do not fall in the category of a customer to the StoppingPower.net Online Store can gain access to these resources by placing an order on the sites store. However, no pressure, as it has no impact on your participation here in the site. It is simply something extra we thought some people would enjoy pouring over. For those of you who do have access to these resources, please do give me feedback at matt@stoppingpower.net. I'm looking for ways even outside what I have mentioned to further enhance the results pages. Thanks.

Matt

Keeb

USA
1320 Posts

Posted - February 13 2003 :  8:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt,
Just got y0our e-mail for access to the results page. Looking forward to giving it the once over. Regards.
Keeb
Go to Top of Page

Gry101

USA
85 Posts

Posted - February 15 2003 :  01:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt,

Got my e-mail today and checked it out. Thank you for your hard work.

Andrew
Go to Top of Page

Matt Marshall
Administrator

USA
718 Posts

Posted - March 17 2003 :  12:09:13 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Matt Marshall's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok... Just put another batch of log in & passwords from the past several weeks up for the extra shooting results... sorry for any delay.

Matt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.16seconds. Snitz Forums 2000