Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Kahr Magazine Followers
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Shooting
 Pistol Palace
 Kahr Magazine Followers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GVHLAW
Average Member

USA
379 Posts

Posted - April 16 2007 :  02:08:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy all - could use some input on a troublesome problem that popped-up recently. I carry a PM40 as a BUG in a pocket holster. The last two times I have shot it at the range (with Pow'R Ball) the front part of the magazine follower has broken off rendering the mag unuseable. Any ideas on the subject? Is this a common issue with the PM40? I do plan to call Kahr, but am guessing they will just send me some more followers. Since this affects reliability, I would like to know a little more if there is more to be known. Thanks.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

John F. Kennedy

Barry in IN

USA
662 Posts

Posted - April 16 2007 :  12:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never owned a .40 Kahr, but I've noticed a couple of variations of followers in their 9mm mags.
Maybe if they send you new ones, they will be revised/corrected in some way.

Or my name ain't Nathan Arizona!
Go to Top of Page

GVHLAW
Average Member

USA
379 Posts

Posted - April 16 2007 :  7:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Barry. Actually I did call Kahr and talked to Randy. He is a good guy and fun to chat with. Kahr has redesigned the follower for the PM40 (apparently this was a known issue and they have been promising a fix for a while) and Randy is sending me some. The new followers were just released a week ago. I know Evan is carrying a P40 - so this may be of interest to him.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

John F. Kennedy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.1seconds. Snitz Forums 2000