Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums - Terr Dry Run
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other
 Web Site References
 Terr Dry Run
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gerald
Advanced Member

USA
1455 Posts

Posted - March 05 2007 :  2:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.theaviationnation.com/2007/02/13/american-airlines-flight-62-terror-probe/

Link to dry run/ terr probe report I referenced in Misc. Forum.

Evan
Administrator

34115 Posts

Posted - March 05 2007 :  4:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what irks me is (A) there were no FAM's on this flight and (B) why this hasn't been all over the media instead of Britney and Anna Nicole.

"The greatest thing a Father can do for his children is to love their Mother."

Harold B. Lee

Go to Top of Page

Gray_Rider
Average Member

USA
387 Posts

Posted - March 05 2007 :  6:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Gray_Rider a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seems we continue to "play nice" with these animals, just like we did with the Russians and Koreans, while they murdered and pillaged our people with a vengance. The terrorists should at this hr be upside down in irons. Picture what would happen to a "Christian" of any stripe had one tried such a stunt on a Arab plane. I'll bet we wouldn't be geting him back with a pat on the wrist. He would proably be a guest at "Chop Chop City" as soon as the show trial was over. There would be dancing and head slapping till the streets ran red for blocks. What fools we are!

Gray_Rider
Deo Vindice!

Go to Top of Page

Srigs
Advanced Member

USA
1061 Posts

Posted - March 05 2007 :  8:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That makes me very concerned. If I was on a flight and someone attacked the a flight officer or FA they could not keep me from them.

My wife and I don't watch the national news and can barely stand local news because of lack of real news. Reporters don't even do basic research before they spew wrong crap all over the place and the sheep just lap it up!

Srigs
Go to Top of Page

enidpd804
Advanced Member

1758 Posts

Posted - March 05 2007 :  9:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The answer to both a and b: Misplaced priorities.

Warren
Go to Top of Page

revjen45
Advanced Member

2234 Posts

Posted - March 06 2007 :  8:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evan,
The reason the slimestream media covers celebrity trollops instead if incidents like this are twofold: the general masses of sheeple are for some reason fascinated by the depraved behavior of amoral celebrities, and the airline industry doesn't want any publicity to discourage air travel. Flight 800 didn't just spontaneously explode- 747s are in the air all over the world 24/7/365 and you don't see them blowing up in flight. It was shot down by a MANPAD. Thus began the terror on which our political parasites proclaim to make war. I work in the airliner construction industry, and airliners are too well engineered and constructed to explode over a spark plug sized flash.

Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat.
Go to Top of Page

HEMI

Canada
881 Posts

Posted - March 07 2007 :  4:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grayrider,AMEN.

kev
Go to Top of Page

Gray_Rider
Average Member

USA
387 Posts

Posted - March 13 2007 :  6:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Gray_Rider a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
revjen,

Always feared that about Flight 800. It sounded just to pat for me. Maybe our people in the know have kept it from happening again?

Gray_Rider
Deo Vindice
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.12seconds. Snitz Forums 2000