Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Shooting
 Pistol Palace
 M&P 2.0

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I] Cheeky [:x)]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)] Speechless [:u]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)] Spin [88]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)] Loud [()]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?] Wink2 [;)]
Bugout [8~o] Kiss [xox] Love [xo] Grow [%] Cry [:-[)]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Olddog84 Posted - November 02 2017 : 08:54:53 AM
Does anyone have any experience? I am looking at the new 9C compact in 2.0. I have the first generation 9C and I never really liked it. I dont like short grips on double stack guns, so the 9C either rode with the full length magazine with a spacer in it or sat on the shelf: never liked the short 12 rounder. It looks like the 2.0 9C is a direct competitor to the Glock 19 with a full 3 finger grip and 15 round magazine. I always liked the original full size M&P and the 2.0 sounds better in every respect.
Mike
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pochis Posted - November 13 2017 : 6:23:14 PM
I have heard nothing but praise for the 2.0 in all sizes, it will be my xmas present to myself.
Pat Taylor Posted - November 04 2017 : 02:18:42 AM
I have 2 of the 5 inch .40s but have only put a few hundred rounds through one of them. No problems but a little early to make claims. I like the pistols myself but my tastes are not the usual normal.

The full size slide is only 1/8 to 1/4 longer than the new compact. If you want a deal pick up a version 1 full size which are selling very cheap and chop the grip to the new compact mags.
BobM77 Posted - November 03 2017 : 9:24:11 PM
I've been issued a full size 2.0 40 for around a year. I like the texture for a duty gun. Last week I bought the 2.0 9C. I have about 200 rds through it so far. I shoot my other M&Ps (9 and 40) better than my Glock 19. The new 9C so far works really well for me. I like size/capacity envelope for fanny pack carry (I go to a gym several times a week). It's a little more concealable than the full size for my everyday belt carry, either IWB or OWB.
Jim Higginbotham Posted - November 02 2017 : 09:03:53 AM
I bought a 2.0 full size .45 a few months ago. It corrects a few of the problems that I have with my first .45 (heavy trigger, thumb safety comes off too easily, slippery grip).

Jim

StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.11seconds. Snitz Forums 2000