Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Shooting
 Glocks
 Glock 27

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I] Cheeky [:x)]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)] Speechless [:u]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)] Spin [88]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)] Loud [()]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?] Wink2 [;)]
Bugout [8~o] Kiss [xox] Love [xo] Grow [%] Cry [:-[)]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Evan Posted - October 23 2017 : 3:17:40 PM
Had a Glock 27 years ago but I remember it was not pleasant to shoot. Took the one I horse traded for and shot both DPX and Win white box and found both pleasant to shoot. I was going to chrono a variety of .40 loads in my KT carbine, my Glock 22, and Glock 27, but it is raining heavily with a prediction of 2-4" today and rain all week.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arvinator Posted - October 29 2017 : 10:05:17 AM
I had a Model 27 issued to me at my last PD. When I retired I was hoping I could get it but it did not happen. The only .40 I really ever liked was that 27.
Ten Driver Posted - October 29 2017 : 02:35:30 AM
Evan, I found the G27 to be the softest shooting Glock in that caliber--I think it was the dual spring RSA. This was before the Gen4 guns came out . . .
pochis Posted - October 25 2017 : 10:33:13 AM
I have a game warden friend who wont carry anything but a g27.
Evan Posted - October 24 2017 : 1:18:26 PM
Hoping the weather would cooperate so I could chrono a variety of .40 loads out of my two Glocks and the KT. Delay might be good though as Peter Pi is sending me some CB .40 in 135 gr and 150 gr jhp and some PoowRball.

we had 3" of rain yesterday and my wife's mother is flying to AZ in a week and I was hoping we'd get some snow before she left!
Evan Posted - October 23 2017 : 7:02:48 PM
when I shot it I wasn't focusing on the grip and it functioned just fine.
Dov Posted - October 23 2017 : 6:21:14 PM
Couple friends of mine that have G27 like them but tend to have problems with malfunctions if shooting them under time pressure.

Pretty sure their grip on it doesn't stay firm enough, part of prior them is grip is probably to small plus the recoil of the 40.

StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.14seconds. Snitz Forums 2000