Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Shooting
 Glocks
 Tomorrow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I] Cheeky [:x)]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)] Speechless [:u]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)] Spin [88]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)] Loud [()]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?] Wink2 [;)]
Bugout [8~o] Kiss [xox] Love [xo] Grow [%] Cry [:-[)]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Evan Posted - October 12 2017 : 9:36:36 PM
Trading for a Glock 27 with "Detroit Police Department" stamped on the slide. Make a great second gun for the Glock 22 though I'll need a stainless snub in a pocket holster for a get off me gun.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolfgang2000 Posted - October 18 2017 : 02:26:07 AM
I retired carrying a G19 and a G26 as a BUG. Since retirement The 26 is carried more than the 19. My bug is a Diamondback DB9.

I've offered to get my wife a G26 for her purse. She point to her G19 and said "I got my Glock". I still get that answer I show her a newer lighter 9's out there.

Both my S2K's take the G19 mag. Having your SD guns taking the same magazine and bullet has sure made easier, over the last 10 years.
Chris Christian Posted - October 14 2017 : 2:11:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Evan

picked it up yesterday. Came with a pile of magazines, Galco iwb holster, Jackass Leather Miami Vice shoulder rig, Heine straight 8 sights and Detroit Police Department engraved on the slide, I retired before the Glock's were issued and this one had been issued to another Homicide cop.

Stopped by the sportsman club and fired both fmj and Cor Bon DPX and both were reliable and actually enjoyable to shoot.Carrying two handguns that share mags with my KT foldable carbine.Would be out shooting today but its a work day at the club.

Even at 75, life is good!

Those Straight Eight 8 sights are quick & positive. Good choice on a compact gun.
Evan Posted - October 14 2017 : 1:59:17 PM
picked it up yesterday. Came with a pile of magazines, Galco iwb holster, Jackass Leather Miami Vice shoulder rig, Heine straight 8 sights and Detroit Police Department engraved on the slide, I retired before the Glock's were issued and this one had been issued to another Homicide cop.

Stopped by the sportsman club and fired both fmj and Cor Bon DPX and both were reliable and actually enjoyable to shoot.Carrying two handguns that share mags with my KT foldable carbine.Would be out shooting today but its a work day at the club.

Even at 75, life is good!
oldmuleskinner Posted - October 13 2017 : 11:16:23 PM
I think that the G-26 and G-27 are absolutely great as concealed carry guns.

I love my G-19, but the G-26 is IWB most of the time.
Arvinator Posted - October 12 2017 : 10:52:04 PM
Good for you! My stainless .38 snub is in my pocket as I type this, with a 16 shot 9MM on my hip. Them snubs in pockets seem to be a trend...

StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.14seconds. Snitz Forums 2000