Forums
Commentary
H&S
About
StoppingPower.net Forums

StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
StoppingPower.net Forums
Forums Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Shooting
 Glocks
 Elite Tactical Systems

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I] Cheeky [:x)]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)] Speechless [:u]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)] Spin [88]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)] Loud [()]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?] Wink2 [;)]
Bugout [8~o] Kiss [xox] Love [xo] Grow [%] Cry [:-[)]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Russ Larges Posted - January 19 2017 : 12:04:46 PM
Awhile back I purchased four mags from them, two for my g19 and two for my g17. These are clear plastic with no metal liner. I had seen a review on them that showed them well. At 15 bucks the price good.
I just opened them today, not sure what to think yet. I have not used them but hope to soon as the weather clears up a bit. I measured the lips on one and loaded it full and put it in my shooting box the plan is to leave that way for a week or so then measure it again to see if the spread.
Has anyone tried these before and if so what do you think/
Russ
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dave in PA Posted - February 07 2017 : 3:41:05 PM
Thanks Russ. I have several of the 15 and 17 round Magpul Glock mags and they have worked without any malfunctions. I have left several loaded for a few months and they still worked fine for me.
Russ Larges Posted - February 07 2017 : 07:42:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dave in PA

Russ, did you have any malfunctions? What capacity were the mags? Thanks for the review as I've been eyeballing them for a while.

I had no malfunctions with what I shot, a very limited amount. I shot both 15 and 17 round mags in my g19. I will shoot them a lot more as the weather clears. The price is the same a mag pul magazines which I would like to try also. Neither of these mags have a steel liner like the factor does.
Russ
Dave in PA Posted - February 06 2017 : 8:56:28 PM
Russ, did you have any malfunctions? What capacity were the mags? Thanks for the review as I've been eyeballing them for a while.
Russ Larges Posted - February 06 2017 : 6:36:01 PM
Finally got to shoot a few rounds through these mags. The one I left loaded for about two weeks miked out the same as new. I did find it hard to load the last round, very little spring left. It also made inserting the mag with the slide closed hard. I shot three different mags but only one load per mag.
I guess I will use these for practice only, but not for serious use.
Russ

StoppingPower.net Forums © 2002-16 StoppingPower.net, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Thispagewasgeneratedin0.09seconds. Snitz Forums 2000